This craftsman-style home will allow you to take in your surroundings with large patios, decks and many windows. The home features big timbers, wood siding and sturdy rockwork. The home caters to active outdoor living with a functional mudroom and room enough in the garage or under-cover parking for a boat and ATVs. The inside of the home features a vaulted great room, chef’s kitchen, large fireplace and a 2nd floor master suite.
Our 3D-printed architectural model of this home shows the detail in the beams and stonework. You can gain a perspective of how the home cascades down the terrain. The scale home model would allow you to envision the home on the lot, before actually building it, to take full advantage of the views, terrain, and natural elements such as afternoon shade and morning breezes.
- Designer: Anthony Horsley
- Number of Layers: 672
- Layer Resolution: 89 Microns (Slightly thinner than a human hair.)
- Software Used: Revit and Maya
- Design Time: 37 hours
- Build Time: 4 hours 24 minutes
- Dimensions: 8.3” x 2.7” x 8.7”
- Printer: ProJet 660Pro
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Square Footage: 9870
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6 full baths, 1 half bath
- Garage: 3